Job Description & Key Roles
- Preparation of Quarterly RBI Reports & Statutory Reports for NBFC Co.
- Managing Margin funding activities, Merchant Banking and Inter Corporate Deposits of the company
- Calculation of Profitability & Provisions at every month, quarter & year end.
- Co- ordination with Statuary Auditors & Internal auditors during half-yearly audit and statutory audit.
- Preparation of Financial Statements viz. P & L Account, Balance Sheet and Annual Reports.
- Leading a team for maintenance and regulation of the accounting procedures
- Finalization of accounts and assistance to the Statutory Auditors in getting the accounts audited and making available all necessary information to them on time.
- Reviewing monthly salary payouts to employees along with their proper accounting and ensuring proper submission of various compliances including ESI, PF, P Tax, etc.
- Computation of monthly service tax liability and TDS liability and ensuring their timely deposition with the government.
- Computation, reviewing and filing service tax returns, income tax returns of the company and its group companies.
- Dealing with other day to day matters in relation to service tax and income tax including preparation of replies to various types of letters issued by service tax & income tax department, assisting in service tax audit, departmental works, etc.
Required Skill Set
- Candidate should be excellent in verbal and written communication skill, team player, cost conscious and goal oriented.
- In depth Knowledge of Statutory Compliances: ROC, RBI & Others regulatory.
- Proficient in preparing & finalization of accounts & used Customized Accounting packages
- Good knowledge of MS Office, MS World, MS Excel.
- Sound working knowledge in accounting packages.
- Working exposure on Internet Applications.
- Adept in Emails, Data Transfer, Business Communication.
- Preparation of Worksheets & Database Management.
- Internet Surfing & Sourcing Information